Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Always something to worry about :-(

So I've been spotting for 3 days. It's all been brown and my OB's office says not to worry about it b/c I'm not having any cramping. HA! Fat chance! If it's still going on tomorrow and my OB's office still brushes me off, I think I'm going to try to go back to my RE's office. I really need some peace of mind on this. I know spotting in the first trimester can be perfectly normal, but come on. After all I've been through, I'm supposed to not worry!

I'm trying really hard to take it easy. That can be hard to do. Somehow my house is staying in a constant state of disarray and it's driving me crazy. I try to do just a little bit and then rest for a while. I've hardly gone into the office this week at all so that's good, but I need to hire somebody to get this laundry under control.

I may be wearing my jeans for the last time today. They're a wee bit snug. I bought a pair of maternity pants yesterday and 2 pair of yoga pants. Yoga pants are my best friend right now. Oh, I also bought a huge bra! I got a belly band, too, but I really don't think I can run around town with my pants undone.

For the first time in my life, I absolutely don't care about my pouchy stomach. Yea for me! However, I don't want it to accidentally fall out in the middle of Target either.

1 comment:

  1. Definately worth checking out if just for the piece of mind...I stalked my doctor after our loss!!!

    Here's to cute little pouches!

    ReplyDelete