Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The very latest

My in-state RE wants to see me first thing tomorrow and to arrive prepared for the possibility of surgery. If the little rebel embryo is large enough that it may pose a problem, he will go ahead and take it tomorrow.

I'd just as soon get this over with so tomorrow is fine with me. If we wait to see if it fails on it's own, I'll just be on pins and needles until it either happens or doesn't.

I finally fell apart a bit ago when I had to call someone to go with me. I had been freakishly calm all day. DH is out of town working and won't be here tomorrow and since there is a possiblity of surgery I can't go alone.


  1. You are amazing, it is so hard to keep it together! But hopefully you have a good person to go with you, bummer that DH is out of town. You need support! So pamper yourself if you can, and let us know how it goes.

  2. Whatever you feel...just allow it, even if you are freakishly calm. Thinking of you!

  3. I'm sorry you're having to go through this, especially after everything you've been through. I will be thinking about you and do let us know how it goes.

    Sending you BIG HUGS!