Monday, June 1, 2009

Wasn't I supposed to relax now?

I told myself that once I got that 16 wk u/s behind me that I would relax. Sadly, it's just not that easy. I have had some relief, but it's not like I can just let go and wait to get to 40 wks. The thing that I can't get out of my head is my local RE saying to me last year, "that uterus is never going to support a pregnancy!" It haunts me. I'm so afraid that she may be right. Every day of this pregnancy I have been amazed that nothing has gone wrong. I hate that I feel like I'm spending the pregnancy waiting for something bad to happen. I'm trying so hard to enjoy it. What's a girl to do?

2 comments:

  1. OMG - I can't believe that was said to you...It would haunt me too.

    But 'that uterus' IS supporting this pregnancy, and so are we!!!

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto. I can't believe your RE said that. Way to go lady. Thanks for the support! (sarcasm intended)

    ReplyDelete